Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pulling out my hair

Why is it that when you decide to do something to get your finances in control, something comes along and throws it at least 3 steps backward??  I am so frustrated.  I gathered all my bills.  I made a budget.  I made a plan to systematically start paying off debt.  And what happens?  somebody comes out of the woodwork and demands a large lump sum payment.  The car breaks down.  The toilet cracks and is leaking all over the floor.  Why now??  Couldn't all of that crap have waited another couple of months just so at least a little progress is made?  NO.  What can I do?  There are no savings to dip into.  I guess the cards have to go back to the limit.  All there is to do is pray, grit my teeth and keep going, even if it's just on fumes.  Aargh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment